German Customer Service Host Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a German Customer Service Host to join our team.
- Customer relationship building and management by maintaining customer notes and paying attention to customer cues;
- Financial information, gaming advice, and review for additional offers, pro active value adds;
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner (by following defined escalation path when required);
- You will be required to stay abreast with customer centre SLA’s as teamwork will be required to maintain and exceed the expectations set;
- Promotion driven interventions, inbound (and/or outbound when required);
- Responding promptly and interact effectively with casino customers via a different number of channels, namely calls, emails, webchats, social media.
- Valid drivers license and own transport is advantageous;
- An excellent history of attendance and adherence to work schedules;
- Previous working experience in the online gaming industry a definite advantage;
- Demonstrated literacy in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- A proven ability to see problems through to their resolution;
- Proven passion for customer service and excellent CRM skills;
- Completed Matric;
- Pro-active, organized and strong personal drive;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – especially empathy, active listening skills, with the ability to “read between the lines”;
- Strong customer service skills; ability to create rapport with customers, via telephone, chat and email;
- Ability to work rotational shifts;
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Prioritize tasks in a busy environment;
- Fluent in spoken & written English/Swedish/German/Norwegian/French/ Portuguese/Brazilian (mother tongue level);
- Customer service experience.