Kitchen Steward Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Kitchen Steward to join our team.
- Maintain clean and tidy kitchen storerooms at all times;
- Work effectively within the Stewarding team to ensure hygiene and WHS requirements are met;
- Manage and maintain a clean and tidy working environment for all hotel outlet kitchens;
- Work safely with chemicals to assist with the cleaning process;
- Ensure correct maintenance of all operating equipment and dishwashing machinery.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety requirements;
- Preferably MALE; 20-28 years of age;
- Willing to work in shifting schedule and render overtime if needed;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in any field;
- At least high school Graduate;
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent;
- The flexibility and availability to work weekends, early morning breakfast shifts and on a rotating roster;
- Willing to be trained;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Previous cleaning/stewarding experience in a Hospitality environment is an advantage;
- Can work with minimal supervision.