Saudi Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Saudi Receptionist to join our team.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities;
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy;
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
- Follow company brand standards;
- Assist other departments, as necessary;
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required;
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times;
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Competent level of IT proficiency;
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.