impex document coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a impex document coordinator to join our team.
- Prepare shipping documents such as Bill of Lading, Delivery Order, Container Guarantee, and other related documents;
- Provide excellent and timely customer service to all clients;
- Send E-manifests for Air and Sea Cargoes;
- Send arrival and pre-alert notices to clients;
- Coordinate with Shipping Lines and Forwarders with regards to billings, charges, and other related matters.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Management, Computer Science, or Customs Administration;
- Must be a team player, submissive, and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Preferably lives in the Metro Manila area;
- Must have initiative, creativity, and ability to think outside the box;
- Must have at least one year of work experience in a Freight Forwarding or Shipping Line company as an Import/Export coordinator or staff;
- Must be self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and strong work ethics;
- Must have excellent language and communication skills in English.