Senior Service Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Service Engineer to join our team.
- Conduct troubleshooting and provide technical support services, such as replacing needed equipment components;
- To Maintain all testing equipment, tools and diagnostic material in good condition;
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the National Service Manager from time to time;
- Implement equipment changes according to customer laboratory policies and practices;
- Report job progress to National Service Managers, and handle customer relationship issues;
- Prepare technical report and provide technical recommendation as required.
- Professional knowledge background in bio-medical engineering, Patient Monitoring & Life Support (PMLS) background;
- Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Good innovation ability;
- Working experience for more than 5 years in medical industry;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent;
- Ability to adapt and integrate across cultures;
- Able to explore customer needs.