Site Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Supervisor to join our team.
- Manages the sub-contractors on site hired by ABB to ensure necessary quality and progress achieved to meet delivery date and agreed standards;
- Controls project cost for the project site work, monitors actual spend against forecasts, and estimates final cost for the same;
- Coordinates agreement between customer and external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy;
- Ensures detailed and up-to-date construction Health & Safety (H&S) plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the ABB H&S plan;
- Plans project on-site activities with Project Manager including necessary local resources, equipment and milestones.
- Relevant leadership experience and sound understanding of leadership principles;
- A minimum of 5 years in the tyre industry, specifically in Commercial tyres;
- Sound working knowledge of all Admin systems;
- Willing to outstation and long working hours/midnight when required;
- Industry Type: Construction / Development;
- Posses own transport and CIDB green card are required;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- Independent, responsible and good team player;
- Specialization: Architect / Interior Designer;
- Full-Time position(s) available;
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in flooring/waterproofing system/construction works;
- Vacancies: 1;
- With at least 4 years of experience;
- Position Level: Junior Executive.