Environmental Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Environmental Officer to join our team.
- Cooperates with the 1st Officer on the performance of the Risk Assessment, supporting him about the environmental aspects compliance;
- Carries out periodic inspections of all safety and environmental protection appliances and equipment, which must be properly maintained at all times.
- Environmental / Science-based bachelor’s degree or higher. Successful completion of EO Company training;
- Basic Windows based programs knowledge;
- STCW Compliance with the requirements of STCW regarding certification for this position;
- A recognised medical certification is required;
- Proven ability to work in a harmonious productive team environment;
- Extensive successful experience in a similar position within MSC or other Cruise company;
- Fluent in oral and written English (working & safety language of the Company);
- Meet the requirements of the laws of the Flag State of the ship regarding health & physical requirements;
- Has a complete knowledge of the MARPOL, Garbage Management Plan, Chemical Management Plan and ISO 14001/50001;
- Industry Type: Construction / Development;
- Position Level: Junior Executive;
- Specialization: Engineering – Environmental;
- Vacancies: 1.