Perform work involved in developing and processing photographic images from film or digital media. May perform precision tasks such as editing photographic negatives and prints.
Photo Lab Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Photo Lab Technician to join our team.
- Plans, controls and monitors the laboratory stock and notifies the Photo Manager and Fleet Supervisor should any issue arise;
- Keeps the laboratory and storage area in a clean and organised state;
- Ensure the prints are high quality, exceeding guests’ expectations;
- Operates all photo laboratory equipment on board, troubleshooting machine issues and malfunctions.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with laboratory equipment, supplies and materials; Experience with photo chemistry and emulsions;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Professional certificates preferred but not essential;
- High level of hardware and software knowledge, and in-depth knowledge of main photo editing softwares;
- Excellent organisational skills.