Printing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Printing Specialist to join our team.
- Handling inbound emails and calls regarding our products and services;
- Contact customers who have purchased our Printing Services and collect necessary information to customize the products;
- Participate on sales activities to up-sell / cross-sell printing customers to other products and services;
- Handling inbound emails and calls from Designers needing assistance;
- Prepare files for printing on various items like business cards, mugs, caps, flyers, and stickers;
- Work on required revisions from customers where necessary in order to ensure they are satisfied with the product prior to sending to print;
- Help to improve DesignCrowd’s products and services by identifying improvement opportunities from feedback that you’ve received from clients;
- Setting up printing and shipping method as per our customer needs.
- You must hold a university degree;
- Knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite);
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal) are required;
- Prior experience in Customer Support and Sales is a plus.