Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
Production Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Planner to join our team.
- Prepare production schedule for D/S and N/S (Based on priority);
- Prepare manning schedule;
- Check and update delivery schedule (as per S.O. Booking, Plan );
- Prepare for Sunday manpower;
- Check & encode shift-end report per machine;
- Encoding of new jobs / S. O;
- Receive and prepare JPF, Print Card before schedule of production;
- Check and update S.O. for other items;
- Machine downtime and delay;
- Update schedule base on target time expected to finish the job;
- Distribute to QA and pre-press the print card, file JPF for job preparation;
- Monitor delay of every machine;
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity and performs mathematical to determine the processes, tools and resources requirements;
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to established processes and lead times;
- Prepares list of required materials, tools, equipment and other resources needed.
- Analytical and very good problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or its equivalent course;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- With great negotiation and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning and administrative abilities;
- organizing and planning;
- Assertive and ability to work on own initiative;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Communication skills;
- Knowledgeable in forecasting and purchasing;
- 3yrs+ of work experience in production planning and scheduling in a manufacturing company;
- Work experience in similar business of AllCard is an advantage;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Confident to deal with foreign suppliers;
- Ability to work accurately and within strict deadlines.