Review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors. May conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals. May be employed in the public or private sector. Includes environmental protection officers.
Safety Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Safety Officer to join our team.
- Provide and coordinate health and safety training;
- Perform safety audits at various places of work;
- Compile safety reports and submit to Operational manager on a monthly basis;
- Develop Health and safety programmes and strategies;
- Manage environmental issues relating to contracts;
- Ensure legal compliance of company procedures and practices;
- Attend meetings to discuss safety issues internally.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this position;
- A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree;
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications;
- Valid competency certificates;
- Maintain safety regulation during installations;
- Must have above average communication skills;
- Develop and implement OHS training programs;
- Document reports of occurrences and record statistical information;
- Comply with all occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines;
- Required skill(s): MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Knowledgeable in safety documentation process for warehouse operations;
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Inspect work sites and review working conditions;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Teresa Rizal.