Senior HSE Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior HSE Manager to join our team.
- Adjust and update Partners in Performance Safety Management System where required;
- Serve as an internal expert to keep current on safety trends and share best practices within PiP;
- Maintain and update relationship with international medical and security provider;
- Provide assistance with travel related incidents, including working with Partners in Performance insurance provider;
- Develop and implement HSE guidelines/processes/procedures and ensure they are followed;
- Establish and manage an emergency response plan, where required;
- Establish and maintain HSE KPIs and report their progress;
- Ensure necessary safety training is delivered/undertaken, ensuring a competency method evaluation is in place;
- Conduct random engagement safety tours, aligned with Directors and communicate HSE concerns;
- Undertake an active HSE leadership role, being a role model and helping the firm achieve safe working outcomes.
- Right to work in South Africa is required and candidates need to have a preparedness to travel, including internationally.