Admin Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Admin Supervisor to join our team.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors;
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors;
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company;
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies;
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
- Proven experience as administration in a supervisory level;
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints;
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Manage schedules and deadlines;
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments;
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations;
- A team player with leadership skills;
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations;
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles;
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons;
- Work experience:- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Admin works;
- Preferably Male candidate.