Assistant Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Operations Manager to join our team.
- Provide assistance and mentorship on issues as necessary;
- Provide objective feedback related to team development and training needs;
- Lead department projects and set priorities;
- Handle and resolve critical issues;
- Implement departmental policy and procedure changes with associates;
- Provide training to Customer Service teams and communicate department changes;
- Run day to day workflow and meet department service levels;
- Written Communications – must be able to detail procedures and develop both internal and external communications;
- Think independently and offer suggestions and solutions for team improvement;
- work on processing functions, must be fully cross-trained on all processing functions;
- Represent the department during company sponsored events or while working offsite.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization;
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos;
- Possess the following key behaviors: Accountability, Planning and Organization, Teamwork, Flexibility and Problem Solving;
- Ability to write simple correspondence.