Banquet Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Banquet Supervisor to join our team.
- Guest Satisfaction – on the floor activity;
- Health & Safety Audits – compliance as legislated;
- Interpersonal Relationships – fairness, discipline, courteous, respectful;
- Food & Beverage outlet readiness – clean, well stocked, maintained, functional, quality of offering;
- Staff Supervision – preparedness of staff, grooming, decorum, demeanour and professional etiquette;
- Revenue and volumes (forecast) anticipation – staffing levels (rosters), stock levels;
- Operational stocks – count accuracy, consolidation, reporting, action;
- Duty Management – interactive, intuitive, creative, active, visible;
- Staff Training – on the floor supervision and sign off of SOP’s.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and / or;
- Diploma in Food Services Management;
- Grade 12 with University Exemption.