Business Unit Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Unit Manager to join our team.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Accounts to further establish the company as a best in class supplier.
- Computer literacy; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM system;
- Demonstrates leadership, commitment, accountability and execution, and has a proven ability to drive these competences through their team;
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and decision-making processes;
- A degree in either business or life sciences;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Familiarity with the medical device industry;
- Integrity, initiative and adaptability;
- Previous experience with managing a team;
- Sound organisational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Minimum of 5 years sales and marketing management, preferably within the wound care market;
- Strong understanding of the market and/or similar product portfolio(s) to develop strategies and tactics to drive the business;
- Negotiation and influencing skills;
- Minimum 5 years management experience;
- Strong interpersonal relations and customer focus;
- High stress tolerance and ability to make difficult decisions.