Chargeman Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chargeman to join our team.
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems;
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments;
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment;
- Willing to travel and can be outstation for project;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor;
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor;
- Experienced in outdoor installation;
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting, locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems with a variety of testing devices;
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems;
- Able to read, interpret simple electrical wiring and circuit diagrams and building plans;
- Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment outdoor.
- Willing to work extra hours, weekends and night shifts depending on project;
- Good team player, self-confident, reliable, minimum supervision;
- Willing to learn, carry out multi task skill and positive attitude;
- Preferably Sarawakian;
- We encourage *Fresh Graduate_* to apply;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Candidate must posses A1 or equivalent.