Content Strategy Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Strategy Manager to join our team.
- Track performance through analytics;
- Evaluate new tools and initiatives that can help boost the performance of Hinge brands;
- Recommend action plans to improve traffic, engagement, and retention.
- Graduate of Journalism or Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent;
- Content Marketing;
- Time Management Skills;
- Knowledge of one or more business skills domains and the desire to go deeper;
- Digital Content Production and Digital Marketing (Writing, Strategies);
- Ability to manage time and priorities while driving multiple projects at once;
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems, develop hypothesis, test and learn;
- Business development;
- Can handle special digital projects (End-to-End);
- Familiarity with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal CMS System or any web marketing system;
- A strong appetite for taking risks, learning, and applying those learnings to move fast;
- Digital marketing;
- Google Analytics;
- With experience in Digital Marketing (Web, Social Media, Email, Mobile);
- Ability to guide and motivate team members.