Controlling and Reporting Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Controlling and Reporting Manager to join our team.
- Financial Planning & Budgeting;
- Liaise with corporate treasury centre;
- Maintain a strong network with experts across the group to ensure group wide compliance;
- Profitability analysis;
- Drive financial & operational performance;
- Manage cost & Modelling process;
- Prepare variance analysis;
- Keep a track record of all Tax, customs and legal risks in the region.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must have extensive East, West and Southern Africa experience – this is non negotiable;
- Logistics experience would be given first preference, however open to a multinational background;
- Must be able to deal with senior executives at a cross functional level;
- Qualified CIMA or Chartered Accountant;
- Must be willing to do occasional travel into Africa;
- Reporting & Controlling experience;
- 8 years minimum relevant experience;
- Financial management experience.