Digital Marketing Apprentice Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team.
- Developing and writing blogs that align with their SEO and content marketing strategy;
- Updating website with new content, case studies and offerings – WordPress/Wix;
- Assisting in writing and creating long-form content such as business guides and case studies to be used as sales assets;
- Reviewing marketing efforts, and assist in creating monthly marketing reports for social media channels, email campaigns, and ad campaigns;
- Creating and distributing monthly email newsletters, updates and offers;
- Expanding their presence in online communities and groups on Facebook (and other platforms) e.g Facebook ‘London Startups Group’
- Ensuring their content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised to deliver results.
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Independent skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Team working skills.