Digital Marketing Platforms Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Platforms Associate to join our team.
- Understands how social and digital marketing platforms operate, its nuances & the synergies it creates;
- Optimizes strategy & content for each of our online platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Newsletter, Website, Social Media Ads;
- Manages social media platforms: Facebook & Instagram and makes sure we’re continuously improving and reaching our platform-specific targets;
- Manages and efficiently scales our paid ads – customer acquisition & retention ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social partners;
- Manages website and ensures it has the best user experience and we’re constantly reaching our web traffic & conversion targets;
- Identifies the latest digital marketing trends and ensures that RF is in front of the industry developments.
- Social media Management;
- Data Visualization;
- Digital marketing;
- Experience with Google Analytics or other marketing attribution platforms;
- Strategic planning;
- Ability to connect qualitative and quantitative sources to drive impactful insights;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable in exploring, learning & working with digital tools & platforms;
- Highly collaborative with a passion for analytics, innovative marketing, and creative excellence;
- Data Management;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate findings into strategic recommendations;
- Strong combination of being data-informed and creative, while knowing how to effectively balance the two to achieve results;
- Strong critical-thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset;
- Facebook Ads.