Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
Human Resource (HR) Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resource (HR) Manager to join our team.
- Coordinating with employee concerns and labor relations;
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of compensation and benefits;
- Ensure timely recruitment and hiring of qualified candidates.
- Program Evaluation;
- Interpersonal skills;
- A graduate of Human Resources, AB Psychology, or any course-related;
- Experienced in HR Supervisory or Managerial role for at least 2 years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite;
- Must have an extensive knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Business Correspondence;
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- Knowledge in labor law and government processes is a plus;
- Attrition Analysis.