Integration Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Consultant to join our team.
- Provide guidance to junior developers and other resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects;
- Be proactive, take accountability and ownership of assigned tasks to meet commitments to clients on time and of quality;
- Provide timely status updates to project leadership and highlight problems early;
- Develop and deliver code for integrating complex systems that are easy to read, comprehend and maintain;
- Design, develop and deploy complex, scalable, highly available and reusable applications;
- Work closely with project managers and architects to understand integration requirements and translate these to junior members of the team;
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement across our methodologies, IP and internal processes/operations;
- Contribute to our Intellectual Property, Project Accelerators & Software development;
- Assign tasks to other developers in the team suitable to their skill level and the complexity of work;
- Willingness to travel globally and be flexible in working hours and location based on our customer’s needs;
- Demonstrate teamwork by proactively assisting other team members across projects, sharing knowledge and contributing to team meetings and events.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with a bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong RDBMS / SQL or exposed to other messaging protocol (JMS, FTP, SMTP);
- Prior experience in a consulting services company Configuration Management, release, and deployment;
- Experience in middleware/ESB technologies (eg. MuleSoft ESB, JBoss, webMethods, Tibco, IBM Websphere or Oracle SOA, etc);
- Used any version control system (e.g., TFS, SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial);
- Application Support and IT operations on a need basis.