Marketing Intern (App) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Intern (App) to join our team.
- Assist in creative direction, working closely with the design team to produce collaterals for marketing activities;
- Prepare reports by collating data and materials from campaigns;
- Assist in monitoring and analysing campaign performance;
- Support strategy and launch of global in-app features meant to increase engagement and monthly-active-users of the app;
- Assist in local market research, competitor research and mobile app trend;
- Assist in any other ad hoc tasks and provide general support;
- Assist in campaign management for the mobile app including but not limited to ideation, content creation and copywriting for push notifications.
- Interest in Mobile Marketing strategy, understanding of digital channels and best practices;
- Keen to learn with a self-starter attitude;
- No prior work experience required;
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detailHighly collaborative yet independent whenever required;
- Problem-solver with a strong drive to get things done;
- Strong command of English, both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication and people skills.