Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Manager to join our team.
- Monitoring team and individual performance;
- Satisfactory meeting of customer deadlines as per agreed SLAs;
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation;
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time;
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress;
- Establishing, implementing and monitoring internal controls and processes;
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems;
- Contract management;
- To ensure compliance to all legislative acts and pronouncements that are applicable within the assembly/CA environment;
- Secure a Continuous improvement structure and culture, where problems are seen as opportunities to improve;
- Attend to escalated payroll queries;
- To ensure that the Operations organization is well resourced, trained and equipped to deliver the desired level of output;
- Be involved in the financial management of clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Positive, proactive, problem-solver and places a high value on teamwork;
- Perform a variety of tasks;
- HR Experience (or has worked heavily with) is an advantage;
- Preferably with experience in healthcare;
- Be able to respond well to pressure;
- Intermediate knowledge in Pastel Evolution;
- Communication skills;
- Minimum of 5 years in a managerial role;
- Familiarity with business and financial principles;
- Highly organised;
- Self-motivated and an independent self starter in a fast paced environment;
- 5 to 10 years experience.