Paid Social Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our team.
- Have full ownership across paid media channels at Vezeeta.com: Social, Display, affiliates, referrals… and any others you develop;
- Commercially manage external vendor and agency relationships;
- Optimal Spend allocation between countries, taking into account market balance;
- Manage experimentation across all channels as well as landing pages and creative;
- Drive innovation with publisher and marketing/ad tech partners;
- Partnering with Business, Product, and Marketing senior stakeholders to develop top-down objectives and priorities for a Performance Marketing team;
- Support the local country management teams in growing the local business via ad hoc marketing initiatives (either online or offline);
- Recruit world class performance marketing talents to join and grow with the social paid team.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success (not afraid of playing “different roles” as needed);
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them;
- Experience building a world class performance marketing team from ground zero;
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus);
- Master’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field is appreciated;
- 7/8+ years experience or more in performance marketing within an international business setting;
- “Can do attitude” capable of solving problems and create a marketing vision;
- Very good experience in marketing analytics and marketing budget management;
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.