Process Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Process Manager to join our team.
- Accountable for the team performance on productivity and agreed KPIs as stated in service level agreements and internal team goals;
- Prioritize activities and assign resources to achieve optimum efficiencies;
- Manage key activities and issue resolutions with internal teams and location stakeholders;
- Keeps up to date with process changes impacts and escalates change requirements on SOPs and reference materials;
- Ensure team adherence to established standard operating procedures and process standards;
- Coach and manage the team members on work performance across Journal Processing, OTC billing, and time card management.
- In-depth knowledge in various finance processing procedures and practices, multiple accounts payable cycles and high-volume transactions;
- Experience in planning and execution of finance transaction tasks, i.e. Invoicing, iExpenses, Journal postings, Billing etc;
- Strong analytical skill to perform root cause analysis, data checking and reconciliations;
- Effective people management skill and managing service-oriented team in a shared service environment.