Plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client
Public Relations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join our team.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders in AU to identify best practice, trends and learnings that can be implemented in NZ;
- Evaluate, measure and report on the performance of PR activities and provide recommendations based on performance;
- Coordination, management and response to inbound media enquiries;
- Influencer engagement strategy, execution and management;
- Joint responsibility for social media strategy, planning and execution;
- PR amplification through social media;
- PR strategy and execution, pitching relevant editorial and broadcast features to key media.
- Professional and respected industry reputation with a thorough understanding of the NZ media landscape;
- Great social media skills;
- Degree in journalism or PR (preferred);
- High attention to detail, professional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated PR and media relations experience and capability (min 5 years’ experience in PR role or senior journalism);
- Genuine interest in financial and consumer interest topics.