Recruiting managers , sometimes called staffing managers , oversee the recruiting and hiring responsibilities of the human resources department. They often supervise a team of recruiters, and some take on recruiting duties when they try to fill high-level positions. They must develop a recruiting strategy that helps them meet the staffing needs of their organization and compete effectively for the best employees.
Recruitment Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our team.
- Ensure relevant paperwork is completed when hiring new employees;
- Assist employees in obtaining new work permits when necessary;
- Develop good internal and external relationships obtain high-caliber candidates;
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation;
- Manage recruitment databases;
- Engage in effective recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets;
- Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets;
- Develops and maintains business relationships and professional network to generate leads and turn these to potential recruits;
- Assess, plan, execute and maintain budget resources to produce strategies, tools and results;
- Conduct competency-based interviews in collaboration with various stakeholders;
- Directly interact with job candidates and respond to initial queries for top management positions;
- Train and supervise recruiters in correct company processes;
- Coaches members of the team to ensure continuous development and improvement of overall capabilities;
- Utilize all sourcing channels to deliver qualified candidates for various programs (agent-level);
- coordinate with Recruitment Partners and other vendors as needed; other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Can handle and maintain confidential information;
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment strategies and employer branding;
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases;
- Ability to work on their own or in teams;
- Good time-management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong process design orientation;
- Experience in Team, Performance and Project Management;
- Good communication and people skills;
- Responsible for implementing Corporate Strategies;
- An honours or master’s degree in Industrial Psychology;
- A minimum of 5-8 years working experience with a proven track record in recruitment and organisation design;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of labor legislation;
- Excellent communication skills – comprehension, articulation, effective listening and written.