Regional Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our team.
- Required to attend all disciplinary and HR issues in the division;
- Responsible for training in division;
- Duties are not limited to;
- Management of all intergrated turnover;
- Managment of all intergrated capital equipment in the field;
- Ensuring all staff are provided with appropriate PPE;
- Ensuring all staff are inducted and maintain all health & safety procedures on all customers sites;
- Responsible for recruitment, performance management of all personnel;
- Reponsible formaintaining and managing monthly costs and gross profits on each intergrated site;
- Reponsible for maintaing and managing monthly costs and gross profits on each intergrated site.
- Ability to manage and supervise intergrated personnel & supervisors;
- Clear fingerprints & traceable references;
- Business Manager diploma / degree;
- Budgest & costing experience;
- Strong HR experince;
- Proficiency in Microsoft programmes;
- 5 Years + as operations & general management experience;
- 5 Years + as operations & general mangement experinece.