Regional Sales Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Sales Director to join our team.
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face-to-face contact;
- Assist in the development and execution of our initial sales strategy;
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target;
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and maintain a client database;
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis and segmented research to identify the attributes most valued by our potential clients;
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge;
- Clearly explain the value proposition and goals of the Forward Networks solution;
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new Fortune 1000 opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Background in IT infrastructure;
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota in technology sales;
- Deep understanding of the networking and security industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Must be able to communicate business and technical value to all levels of management;
- Prior experience managing a sales team a plus.