Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Regional Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
- Achievement of top line sales objectives;
- Manage allocated budget and Maximize ROI;
- Conducts regular field and office training for direct/3rd Party Coordinators and Merchandisers;
- Management plans per sale cycle based on national directions;
- Initiates volume planning, scheduling of sell-in and AR;
- Initiates actions/steps to be done within the cycle or proceeding cycle based on-field findings;
- Trade Marketing programs and implementation scheduled in sales cycles;
- Management review and sales plans for the proceeding cycle;
- Implement regional sales plans aligned with marketing directions/campaigns;
- Prepares regional sales plans which include marketing initiated and or localized;
- Communicates the field implementation of Marketing & Sales Management programs to the distributors and 3rd party coordinators;
- Planning and executing of long – and short – term sales strategies;
- Ensuring efficiency and overseeing sales activities and agreements;
- Coaching and mentoring of the branch’s junior management/supervisory staff;
- Identifying and investigate opportunities within the market.
- Communication skills;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- At least 5 years (and up) of managerial experience in brand/marketing and sales, and business development;
- Must have experience in sales and managing district/regional sales team;
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge;
- Minimum of 5 years in a sales management position involved in business development and mentoring a sales team;
- Must be a team player;
- Must have experience in tender document preparation;
- 3 year Degree/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Retail Management;
- With working knowledge in Corporate and Government Biddings;
- Must have excellent track record in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Account management experience in document management and archival related or similar industry sales will be preferable;
- Willing and able to travel extensively between branches nationwide;
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.