Resident Maker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Resident Maker to join our team.
- Come up with novel ideas for physical computing projects;
- Bug test and critically think about all projects;
- Bring ideas to life in the office and in educational facilities;
- Lead learning groups and introduce them to projects based on making, coding, prototyping, and designing.
- Outstanding knowledge of 3D printing;
- Hands on and handy with tools;
- Brownie points if you have worked in a school;
- Love of hands-on electronics;
- Relentless, patient, curious, and design thinker;
- Excellent communicator;
- Experience with RaspberryPi and Microbit;
- Extra brownie points if you can rock flannel;
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar design software;
- Proven prototyping skills.