Sales Enablement, Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Enablement, Program Manager to join our team.
- Manage timelines, communications, and best practices around content/program development;
- Establish creative delivery and engagement mechanisms to enable sellers and channel;
- Identify, create and manage compelling and meaningful content and training to enable sellers to accelerate pipeline and productivity;
- Drive cross-functional participation in program development and execution as required.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors;
- Competitive self-starter that is motivated to succeed;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Ability to create and deliver high impact field facing content;
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Previous experience in two or more components of design-build-deliver and measure of sales & buyer enablement programs;
- A self-motivated, independent thinker who can define, drive and deliver on objectives;
- Knowledge and experience selling and/or marketing Enterprise technology security solutions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.