Senior Customer Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Customer Development Manager to join our team.
- Manage inventory movements within the account, and ensure at all times that the inventory level is appropriate to meet demand signals;
- Work closely with Marketing and Promo Sales to address issues, identify opportunities and launch value-creation initiatives;
- Prepare strategy and deliver the 100% sales targets set to you every month, quarter and annual;
- Develop and execute a capability development plan aligned with the B2B KAM Competency Framework for each of the direct reports;
- Co-own and co-create the business plans of these accounts with the key account manager/officer. These business plans.
- Tertiary qualifications in management or business courses;
- Relevant years of Sales experience in pharmaceutical and FMCG industries;
- Excellent problem solving skill and innovation both at a strategic and operational level;
- Pertinent people management experience;
- Strong negotiation capability and experience.