Senior Financial Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Financial Development Manager to join our team.
- Support marketing and public relations efforts through research and analysis;
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy targeting individual donors;
- Provide leadership and strategic thinking to increase financial resources through fundraising;
- Cultivate relationships with CSR departments;
- Manage all aspects of donor communications and track incoming donations;
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as directed;
- Prepare and deliver presentations to corporate and individual donors;
- Establish new corporate partnerships and maximize opportunities with current corporate sponsors.
- Confidence in dealing with senior level contacts;
- Excellent communication and financial skills;
- Extensive fundraising experience especially with corporates;
- Ability to manage relationships internally and externally to mutually benefit all parties;
- Strong networking skills.