Senior Human Resource Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Human Resource Manager to join our team.
- Effectively represent the organization in client visits and presentations;
- Initiate, lead, and drive continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures;
- Facilitate and coordinate with different function teams on workforce required training programs;
- Champion, support and inspire changes for the organization;
- Partner and strategize with the Learning SPOC and Operations to ensure continuous and sustained learning through Genome and other platforms.
- BBBEE codes (ICT sector codes);
- Proven experience as an HR/compliance/transformation manager;
- BSc/BA in industrial psychology, human resources, business administration or another related field;
- Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Skills Development Act;
- Employment Equity Act;
- Knowledge of the following legislation and employment practices: Basic Conditions of Employment Act, and knowledge of LRA;
- Possess high energy and hunger for growth;
- Supports cultural and social diversity;
- Ability to influence multiple internal partners and build deep client partnerships;
- Ability to lead and build strong teams in the organization;
- Ability to execute Performance Management and Human Resource Management;
- Intellectual horsepower;
- Significant year of experience dynamically responsible for Human Resource, Labor Relations and Employee Relations, and supervisory roles;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.