Shore Excursions Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Shore Excursions Manager to join our team.
- Drives the Shore Excursions Team in the achievement of sales targets;
- Ensures implementations of Standard Procedure Manual with regards to shore excursions activities;
- Handles guests’ complaints and queries;
- Provides guests with ports and tours information;
- Manages, trains, and develops the shore excursions team.
- Fluent English, oral and written and 3 additional European languages are required (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- STCW trainings are compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy;
- High School certificate;
- Current and accurate knowledge of history, culture, geography, and excursions operations of ports of call;
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Publisher and Fidelio is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and team management skills;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same role in the cruise industry;
- Experience in complaints management and selling techniques;
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.