Site Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Operations Manager to join our team.
- Know-how mgmt: technology improvement, process & cost optimization in coordination with Head of Operations HPP;
- To manage plant and equipment, raw materials, process, product and confidential manufacturing instructions;
- Ensures compliance with local legal regulations and local legal legislation (ensure that permits are obeyed);
- Execute/monitor Continuous Improvement Programs in costs, performance, quality, energy, safety;
- Ensure right staffing in local organization supported by local HR;
- Manage plant organization and plant employees efficiently to ensure service level to Business;
- Actively review product portfolio and check for compliance with existing permits – act accordingly;
- Manage, motivate and develop employees in line with the management principles of the company;
- Ensures on time production (quantity, quality, cost and time), control stocks and resources;
- Local emergency management for the manufacturing facility;
- Initiate and perform risk analysis and safeguard implementation;
- Ensure appropriate job-related qualifications, training and education of all staff;
- Secure efficient management and optimal technical conditions within the plant (CAPEX planning);
- Manage site, production units of the plant according to legal requirements, relevant ISO norms, BU frame;
- Project management for key projects.
- 5 Years hands on working experience within a production management position.