Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
Business Intelligence Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions;
- Gain an in-depth understanding of designated business areas and related data topics;
- Ensure quality assurance and reconciliation of the new reports;
- Solution orientated with ability to resolve complex data challenges;
- Numerical and analytical skills;
- Gather the user’s data and reporting requirements;
- Maintain objectivity at all times to ensure processes and products are relevant;
- Identify patterns, Interpret trends, Plot anomalies on the processed data using data extraction tools and statistical techniques;
- Building database reports and present data analysis to the finance team;
- Manage Ad-hoc report requests submitted from management;
- Develop, analyse and modify processes, data structures, and models;
- Compiles action plans that stipulate the work break down required to resolve the data profiling, visualization or reporting challenge;
- Discovery phase – requirements elicitation;
- Assist managers with ad hoc projects / assignments;
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics.
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- Degree in Information Technology (preferred) or;
- Experience in Excel Pivot or PowerPivot;
- Must be willing to work in Makati City and/or Alabang;
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks;
- A keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data;
- Business development;
- organizing and planning;
- Experience working in a BPO setting would also be a plus;
- 3-4 years’ experience;
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player;
- Flexible; must exercise sound judgment in managing priorities;
- Develop and manage JIRA components;
- Aviation industry knowledge would be an advantage but not a requirement.