Demand Planning Senior Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Demand Planning Senior Specialist to join our team.
- Perform cores, parts and inventory forecasting needs; ensuring supply health visibility over a period not lesser than 6 months (on-order and forecast);
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to expedite required data and reports;
- Perform other necessary reports which may be assigned from time to time;
- Recommends improvements in work templates, work instructions, job aids and standard operating procedures;
- Generates data needed to support the achievement of goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience in any Supply Chain operations;
- Knowledge on MRP and MS Dynamics Axapta preferred;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications with advance Excel experience;
- At least 1 year of experience in the following operational principles: ISO 9001, lean manufacturing and 5S principles.