Sales Representative – Office Automation Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative – Office Automation to join our team.
- Answer questions regarding the products, prices and quotes;
- Present the products to clients, the use, operation, and care of the products;
- Follow up on leads through various communication methods and platforms;
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events as and when required;
- Maintain knowledge regarding sales and promotions, as well as policies regarding payments, exchanges and upgrades;
- Analyse customer needs and specifications, and emphasise product features based on these analyses;
- Ensure that all new client activation sheets are loaded;
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and daily timesheets;
- Prepare product demonstrations for clients;
- Actively source valued and new business opportunities;
- Meet KPI targets;
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutionsEscalate limitations to Departmental Manager;
- Prepare and distribute quotations for clients;
- Co-ordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales;
- Perform analytical and logistics planning.
- Cold calling skills;
- Ability to bring in new business and achieve sales targets;
- 2+ years’ experience in external sales within the office automation industry.