Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team.
- Late Fee Analysis: Most have been taken by the FAM’s and I expect long term they will all be with the FAM’s.
- Solid finance and accounting background;
- Must be knowledgeable in SAP;
- 1+ years of professional accounting experience;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Graduate of Accountancy, Management Accounting, or any related business course;
- Can start ASAP;
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks;
- Superior communication skills and excellent soft skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Must be a team player and can cope with a fast paced work environment;
- General Accounting;
- Adaptable to new technologies, introduced in the workplace in order to increase productivity;
- Must be willing to work on a Project-based contract;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.