International Controller directs and develops the organization’s international accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. Ensures the preparation and analysis of all financial reports meet the needs of the organization and comply with all applicable regulations. Being an International Controller maintains an in-depth, and up to date knowledge and understanding of both US and international accounting principles. Advises management of potential changes in accounting regulations or practices that may impact international operations and reporting. Additionally, International Controller requires a bachelor’s degree of accounting or finance. Typically reports to a CFO or top management. Typically requires CPA. The International Controller manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. To be an International Controller typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
Controlling Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Controlling Intern to join our team.
- Participates, supports, coordinates the implementation of the reporting;
- Supports the development and establishment of accounting, finance and controlling systems;
- Adjusts the detailed plans considering specific target settings;
- Analyses and benchmarks financial performance;
- Prepares recommendations for improving the overall target achievement;
- Participates in, supports and coordinates the implementation of planning processes;
- Supports plants and companies in business issues as needed.
- Must have 1 – 2 years relevant experience;
- Grade 12 with relevant tertiary diploma / degree.