Customer Success – Team Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success – Team Lead to join our team.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Discover training needs and provide coaching;
- Set clear team goals;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Oversee day-to-day operations;
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- You will have experience supporting customers using SaaS solutions or internet/mobile products;
- Familiar with customer support tools and structured way of working based on KPIs;
- Confident dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management;
- Combine technical know how with empathy, patience and strong communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Must be customer centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different characters;
- You will have a great understanding of and interest in the internet, social media and mobile platforms;
- Strong communication, leadership and coaching skills;
- 4+ years of experience leading customer success teams, preferably with technology/SaaS companies;
- Is self motivated and can manage change in a positive manner;
- Is open and eager to learn.