First Impression Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a First Impression Officer to join our team.
- Manage room reservation requests and space allocation;
- Ensuring meaningful client engagement;
- Welcome visitors and building users upon their arrival;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Assist with room set-up for meetings;
- Foster relationships with employees, clients, and partners;
- Supervise use/manage pantry;
- Provide administrative and business operations support to clients, staff and users, including answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to see everything as possible with the skills to solve problems;
- Organizational skills: Detail oriented and well organized;
- Relationship building skills: Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diversity of people is essential. Strong people skills;
- Energy/enthusiasm: Engaged in community-related issues with a strong desire to promote and advance the aims of the organization;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).