HR Assistant / Staff Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Assistant / Staff to join our team.
- Oversees all administrative and logistical requirements related to office space management, utilities,office supplies, security and cleanliness;
- Handles Benefits Administration, Payroll and Timekeeping;
- Responsible for routing, receiving, and monitoring of documents;
- Monitor and file relevant Employee documents like Contracts, PAAF, TRF, SRF, and PRF.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino;
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent;
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City;
- Required skill(s): payroll, timekeeping and benefits administration.