Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. May compute and post wages and deductions, or prepare paychecks.
HR Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Assistant to join our team.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts;
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars;
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors;
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators;
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas;
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff;
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team;
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees;
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity;
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice;
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests;
- Assist with performance management procedures;
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Interpersonal skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent;
- Processing Information;
- Basic knowledge of labor laws;
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any related course;
- Web Conferencing Cameras;
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential);
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRDM, Psychology, or equivalent courses;
- Knowledge of employment law and hearing procedures Ability to implement policy and procedures;
- Must be computer literate – proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook;
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills;
- Business Correspondence;
- Attrition Analysis;
- Communication skills.