Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
HR Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Director to join our team.
- Develop strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc;
- Identify and implement Talent acquisition and retention strategies to build the head-count and grow the organization as per business needs;
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of HR services to the assigned business, either personally or through others;
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards;
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc;
- Active member of the Executive Team. Advise and influence all levels of management on all aspects of people management and leadership;
- Lead initiatives to align organisational culture with business objectives.
- Open-minded, trustworthy, compliance-oriented, yet solution focused and team oriented;
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing talents across the organization;
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills including verbal and written;
- Ability to provide superior service to associates by listening, comprehending and;
- Energetic, positive, and proactive approach to leadership with demonstrated abilities;
- Ability to serve as an associate advocate while balancing the needs of the clients and;
- engagement programs;
- learning and development, problem and conflict resolution, labour relations, and;
- Prior experience delivering HR training and development programs;
- projects involving any and all facets of Human Resources;
- Proven experience in motivating and inspiring the workforce by mandating and;
- Must have a university degree (preferable in BS/BA Psychology, HR Management,
- communications skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills;
- Good PC skills with demonstrated ability to use a variety of software packages;