HR-Labor Relations Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR-Labor Relations Assistant to join our team.
- Handle employee relation issues (Disciplinary Cases and DOLE Cases);
- Provide accurate and timely information and assistance to internal customers;
- Handles resignation and termination procedures as well as potential legal matters related to employees filing lawsuits against the employer;
- Handles and mediates employee disputes;
- Prepares all documentation necessary for all case management concerns (Such as but not limited to NTEs, NODs, RTWOs, Admin Invites, etc.);
- Assist in the preparation of reports for legislated requirements or organizational needs;
- Ensures that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings are carried out in line with company policy;
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the daily administration of general policies and program labor relations;
- Generates and prepares HRLR reports.
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment;
- Strong Interpersonal Skills;
- Good communicator with eagerness to independently research new and creative ways for engagement events;
- Understanding of basic HR concepts related to Labor Relations and change management;
- Resourceful, very organized, results-driven and solutions-oriented, follow through on commitments;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel;
- With at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Labor Relations or must have working knowledge on PH Labor Laws;
- Good writing skills with a high level of proficiency creating impact written communications;
- Able to independently manage multiple tasks with varied deadlines; a self-starter who can keep projects moving with little supervision.